8th Annual Conference CIS Petrochemicals
Date: 9th - 10th July 2020
Location: Four Seasons Hotel, Moscow
The 8th edition of the conference is scheduled for 9-10 April 2020 co-located with CIS Gas Monetisation (Moscow, Russia).
Russia petrochemical giant, SIBUR Holding, is the conference Lead Partner and over 35% of attendees represent different petrochemical producers.
- Global petrochemical industry outlook: overview of the global petrochemical feed market, reviews of the global markets for polyolefins, aromatic hydrocarbons, and TPA.
- Changes in petrochemical feedstock supply in Russia: the impact of the completion of the tax manoeuver on the supply of naphtha, the impact of return excise taxes on ethane and LPG.
- Petrochemical projects in Russia and the CIS: major projects in Russia, a review of ongoing projects in Uzbekistan, petrochemical ambitions of Kazakhstan.
- Opportunities for higher value-added petrochemicals: how to choose investment directions in the middle and low scale chemicals. From refining to petrochemicals: benzene and its alkylation products.
- Environmental sustainability of petrochemicals industry: hydrocarbon regulation - world practice and Russia’s stance. Impact of 'Trash Reform' on raw materials for secondary polymers.
With plenty of networking opportunities, the event helps to win business with the growing petrochemical industry in Russia and the CIS region.
Phone : +44 845 868 8234