OPEX MENA 2020 - Excellence in Safety & Operations
Date: 6th - 7th - 8th October 2020
Location: Radisson Diplomat Hotel, Bahrain
Under the Patronage of H.E. Shaikh Mohammed bin Khalifa Al Khalifa, Minister of Oil
OPEX MENA attracts an audience of 75% end-users, making this Operational Excellence forum stand out from similar events. This high ratio of end-users to service providers makes the event a very worthwhile investment of time and resources for solution providers and consultants wishing to promote their services and capabilities via the excellent meeting opportunities that OPEX MENA uniquely presents.
The high number of regional end-users in attendance (oil, gas, and petrochemicals producers) clearly demonstrates how important it is to their organisations to have access to learnings regarding current approaches to Operational Excellence. Almost every end-user either has an OE programme well underway or is at an early stage of implementation. Organisations have a strong appetite for gaining access to live thought leadership in this field and to hearing how others have been successful and equally, what challenges they have faced, via case studies and interactive panel discussions.
In 2020, we shall taking a close look at safety leadership and management culture, as well as the very latest strategies, systems, tools and innovations that are available to support organisations on their OE journey.
Key conference topics include:
The Link between Safety Excellence and Operational Excellence:
- How safety culture, leadership and EHS initiatives drive Operational Excellence
- Establishing a unified operational risk strategy
- Management of Change to improve safety & uptime. Management of Organisational Change
- Mergers and Acquisitions: how to navigate the merging of EHS cultures and achieve efficiencies
- Business Excellence: customer satisfaction, employee engagement and improving the long term sustainability of your business
Improve the Safety, Performance and Profitability of your Asset:
- Making reliability your business strategy
- The challenges of implementing Total Productive Maintenance
- How to drive predictive asset management
- Asset Integrity from a safety perspective
- Intelligent Asset Management (IAM)
Harnessing Digital Innovation:
- What is a Successful Digital Transformation framework
- Disruptive Technologies: what is coming next?
- The Data Revolution: machine learning, predictive maintenance, supply chain optimization, cost optimization
- Cybersecurity for process systems and data
OPEX MENA is designed for C-Level and Senior Management in all disciplines from the oil, gas, petrochemicals and complex manufacturing sectors.
The event is highly beneficial for manufacturing and technical personnel and indeed all personnel who drive Safety and Operational Excellence in their function:
Operational Excellence personnel, Operations Managers, Maintenance Managers, HSE Engineers, Production Engineers, Process Engineers, Reliability Engineers, Shift Supervisors, Operational Support Staff
Please visit the OPEX MENA website at www.opex.biz for further details.